In today’s fast-paced world, it is becoming increasingly important for brands to create content that is educative, informative, and entertaining. This is definitely a big challenge for brands to ensure that their content and creatives are working with their audience. But here’s where the challenge comes in — it’s important for brands to write content, make creatives, and ensure there is a healthy creative collaboration between all your teams.
Whether it’s design, marketing, or sales, each team should be able to follow a creative collaboration process where they work conjointly and help in achieving the best results. Here comes the problem — how do you know which is the best tool to pick? We’re here to tell you everything you need to know! From the best creative collaboration tools in the market, their distinctive features, and whether or not they really fit your budget, this article answers all your burning questions.
What are the best platforms for creative collaboration?
1. Artwork Flow
At the top of the list stands Artwork Flow, a brand asset management tool that gives you a one-stop solution for all your creative collaboration needs. Artwork Flow helps to proof, collaborate, and ensure all your brand assets comply with your brand guidelines. With Artwork Flow, you can manage your images, videos, and all other digital assets in a single location. The interface is designed with smart and intuitive AI features that make it great for teams to enhance their creative collaboration process and make it 100% transparent.
Why is Artwork Flow great for creative collaboration?
Here are a few reasons why Artwork Flow is great for creative collaboration:
- You can simply assign tasks to team members and completely automate your workflows.
- You and your team can collaborate in a seamless manner and reduce the entire problem by eliminating redundancy in the process.
- Reduce falling into loops of feedback via email by using Artwork Flow’s proofing tools. They help you offer and receive instant feedback with features like annotation, markup, and more.
A downside to using Artwork Flow is that it does not offer a free version for its users.
Bynder is yet another digital asset management tool with creative collaboration features. It has a content workflow feature that can help in the review and approval of content. It is a great software that can help teams to work on streamlining their cross-team collaboration efforts.
- You can create your account on Bynder instantly with its swift onboarding process.
- Bynder offers excellent customer support and service to customers.
- It also has a clean and effective user experience that helps you collaborate across teams with ease.
- The entire taxonomy is not very intuitive and customer-friendly.
- Bynder also does not offer a lot of customization options.
- It can often be extremely tricky to create collections on Bynder and manage them in an easier way.
The primary purpose of Ziflow is to help advertising and marketing teams with proofing and reviewing. It is also a brand asset management tool with distinctive creative collaboration features.
- One of the best features of Ziflow with respect to creative collaboration is that it allows multiple users to add feedback through different formats.
- With Ziflow, you can minimize the usage of other ad-hoc tools like screen clips, annotation tools, or any other PDFs. Ziflow totally eliminates the usage of such tools and is inbuilt with high functionality for collaboration.
- You can easily add both your internal and external stakeholders and put all your projects across teams for review.
- When one tries to upload files from Google Drive, it seems to appear blurry and pixelated leading to damage in the quality of the images.
- There also seems to be technical glitches and other buggy plugins on the platform, which gives the user not a very friendly interface to work on.
- In case you find yourself reviewing multiple assets and find changes in these creatives, you will have to keep re-uploading all the images again, leading to an overall waste of time.
4. Air Inc.
Air Inc is yet another popular creative collaboration tool. It helps multiple teams to collaborate with each other in real time and reduce turnaround time. They offer services primarily to freelance content creators, designers, illustrators, and other such categories.
- Air Inc. offers a smart interface that helps internal and external stakeholders to collaborate with ease.
- You can completely speed up the entire process of editing with smart search. The smart search option allows the users to search using specific keywords, metadata, or other such tags.
- It also speeds up the way you distribute your content across various platforms.
- With their unified workflow, you can keep everyone on your team informed. You also have full freedom to see who has access to your assets and share permissions accordingly.
- Sadly, the free version of the software offers very few features. This leaves little to no room for users to test and explore the product completely.
- Based on existing reviews online, we see that the software often lags because of bandwidth issues.
Another popular creative collaboration tool is Frontify. Frontify also offers other creative collaboration features that help organizations centralize assets and communicate brand guidelines in an effective and efficient way.
- Frontify is very easy and intuitive to use.
- With the help of its brand guidelines feature, brands can quickly build guideline pages and newsletters in a jiffy.
- They also have a diverse image and template library that can help brands to create on-brand assets with ease.
- They also have a streamlined link system that helps teams to find the right support articles and or code snippets within just a few minutes.
- On the user end, the dashboard comes with a very complex and elongated process. This often confuses a user as the processes don't seem to be very clear.
- There are very limited customization options for users.
- If you are a smaller organization with fewer members in your team, it might probably be the best option for you.
What’s your creative collaboration process like?
Does your creative team fall into loops of feedback and email threads to finalize a single creative? Want to make your next marketing campaign more effective and efficient, while streamlining your workflows through creative collaboration? It’s time to get your team onto Artwork Flow. Take a free seven-day trial to know more!