If you are stuck between choosing the right digital asset management solution for your business, you have come to the right place. In this post, we will compare two of the most popular digital asset management platforms - Artwork Flow and Bynder - to help you decide the right choice for your business. While both platforms offer several digital management capabilities and collaboration benefits, factors such as pricing plans, customer support, and user experience can help you figure out which works best for you in the long run. So let's get started!
Artwork Flow is a cloud-based brand asset management and Workflow management software that features an intuitive DAM to help you store, manage, and proof your digital assets efficiently. The platform offers a bunch of free proofing tools and AI-driven capabilities that aim to eliminate any creative bottlenecks and get your creatives to go to market faster.
Bynder is a digital asset management platform that enables teams to distribute and manage their marketing materials while ensuring brand consistency. Besides its DAM, the platform also offers creative project management, brand identity guidelines, and web-to-publish modules.
- Intuitive DAM for centralized data storage.
- Ideal for small, medium, and large companies.
- Has strong creative collaboration features.
- Flexible workflow builder tailored to your business needs.
- Free proofing tools such as PDF compare, spell checker, color extractor, and more.
- Smart compliance tool to check label and packaging compliance.
- Ideal for brand managers, designers, product managers, and legal teams.
- Centralized DAM to store digital assets.
- Ideal for mid and large enterprises.
- Offers digital and print brand templates.
- Helps upload, organize, and share digital assets.
- Distributes assets to any platform using API & SDKs.
- Creative workflow to set up your creation and approval processes.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Annotations and checklists to speed up approvals.
- Smart tags and custom tags help find any creative instantly.
- Version control to store all asset versions in one place.
- Proofing tools make it easy to proof assets and ensure compliance.
- Excellent customer support at any time.
- Asset sharing with internal and external stakeholders is easy with public links.
- Onboarding is quick and simple.
- Excellent customer support.
- Easier to collaborate with team members and external stakeholders.
- Easy to find assets with meta tags.
- Simplifies complex file structures.
- Enables users to efficiently produce content.
- Helps users become accustomed to the platform by offering educational resources.
- The platform doesn’t have a free version.
- Content creation and management can be a bit tricky for first-time users.
- Options for personalization are limited.
- Hard to access a specific asset version.
The platform has a customer rating of 4.5 stars.
Bynder has an average rating of 4.5 stars from customers.
The platform has a pricing structure that considers both small and large businesses alike.
- Growing businesses can choose a pricing plan of $55.00/user/month. This plan offers features that are ideal for businesses having around 5 to 20 employees.
- Large companies can contact the sales team for custom pricing that's tailored to their needs.
Depending on the needs of the organization and its size, the platform offers three pricing options. You need to get in touch with their team to receive personalized pricing.
Choosing the right digital asset management platform for your business goes beyond just one or two parameters. Each business has different digital asset management needs that are unique to its business. To avoid any hiccups down the road and ensure maximum ROI, we advise you to consider the features, pricing, and other crucial information about the product before you zero in on a digital asset management platform for your business.