Brand asset management is an essential part of any marketing and branding strategy. Bynder is a popular tool that provides digital asset management and creative collaboration for businesses. While it offers many great features and benefits, it may not be the best fit for every organization. If you're looking for alternatives to Bynder, then look no further.
In this blog, we'll explore the top 5 alternatives to Bynder and what makes each of them unique. Whether you're looking for more customization options, better taxonomy, or a different pricing model, you'll find the right tool for your needs among these alternatives.
1. Artwork Flow
Artwork Flow is a great choice for your brand asset management needs. This intuitive platform streamlines your creative processes with an easy-to-use interface, a robust brand asset management system, flexible creative collaboration tools, and AI-powered online proofing tools.
- Light and user-friendly interface on a platform that allows you to manage your entire creative workflow in one place.
- Online proofing tools powered by AI that can process 160+ file formats.
- Flexible workflows that can be customized and templatized to fit your requirements.
- Version control maintains all your files accurately for future reference.
- Brand asset management system that allows you to organize all your brand assets effortlessly.
- Maintain brand and regulatory compliance with greater efficiency.
- Responsive customer support team that helps you resolve any issue instantly.
Artwork Flow is priced economically to help large enterprises and growing businesses alike.
For growing businesses, the platform can be used at a price of $55 per user, per month.
If you’re a large enterprise, you can get in touch with the sales team for a price customized to suit your requirements.
Artwork Flow is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 on average.
While Bynder is a great tool for managing your brand assets, it doesn’t quite support the entire creative workflow like Artwork Flow, which is lighter and more flexible to use. Cross-functional teams will find a lot of joy using Artwork Flow on a regular basis and with an alert customer support team on hand, you will be able to make the most of the platform’s tools to improve your creative operations.
Frontify is a good choice if you’re looking to maintain brand consistency and improve creative collaboration. As a brand management platform, Frontify can help centralize your assets, communicate your brand guidelines, and maintain brand consistency across your organization.
- Digital rights management that protects copyrights for your assets.
- Allows you to personalize your content while maintaining brand guidelines.
- Supports publishing your content across multiple media platforms.
- Provides insights that help you measure how your brand guidelines and assets perform
- Supports integration with various tools including Vimeo, Jira, Getty, etc.
Frontify has not revealed any pricing information on their website.
Frontify has been rated 4.6 stars out of 5 on average.
Bynder may be a premium brand asset management platform, but Frontify offers an intuitive and easy-to-use interface, which makes it easier for teams to create on-brand assets and build brand guideline pages quickly. That said, users will need to watch out for the limited customization offered by the platform when it comes to building new pages. The platform is also fairly expensive, which would be something to consider if you’re a young business looking for a brand asset management platform.
Ziflow is an all-in-one asset management, creative collaboration, and project management platform specifically designed for marketing agencies. Ziflow's user-friendly interface and flexibility make it a popular choice, while its integration with other tools and customization options make it a versatile option.
- Gives you real-time updates on team activities.
- Version comparison tool allows you to check artworks for changes made.
- Version management helps retrieve every version of your files.
- Autoroute project management tool helps speed up creative operations.
Ziflow has a staggered pricing model that serves all kinds of users.
The Personal plan is free to use.
The Business plan is priced at $40 per user, per month.
The Enterprise plan is customized for businesses based on their requirements.
Ziflow has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 on average.
While Bynder offers a clean and intuitive UI, Ziflow offers greater flexibility and customization. Its robust collaboration features eliminate the need for multiple tools for creative operations. That said, Ziflow has its own limitations which affect the user experience, from blurry file uploads to a clunky folder structure, which calls for a more efficient brand asset management system.
Brandfolder is a digital asset management tool that helps organizations store, distribute, and understand the performance of their assets. With an intuitive user interface, it enables easy file sharing with internal teams and external partners.
- Makes assets easy to find with a sharp search functionality.
- Provides advanced filters and asset tagging capabilities.
- Makes brand asset categorization a breeze.
- Allows you to download converted versions of your assets.
- Supports workflow management.
Brandfolder provides pricing quotes on request through their website.
Brandfolder is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 on average.
Brandfolder is a more flexible and intuitive alternative to Bynder as it offers an intuitive user interface and easy file sharing with internal teams and external brand partners. However, users sometimes face file processing delays and a lack of clarity in access control tools may affect daily operations.
5. Air Inc.
Air Inc. is a brand asset management and creative collaboration tool that helps teams work more efficiently.
- Find assets faster with smart search.
- Access comments easily with dynamic feedback.
- Integrations allow you to do more with the platform.
- Kanban board helps you track and manage tasks.
- Manage all versions of your files with version control
Air Inc offers a number of pricing options for users.
- Free plan for individual users.
- Plus plan at $10/month.
- Pro plan at $25/user/month.
- Enterprise plan which is customized for large organizations.
Air Inc is rated 4.2 stars out of 5 on average.
Air Inc. offers advanced collaboration features, such as dynamic feedback on all assets including videos, and workflows that keep the team on the same page. For teams that need to simplify their creative collaboration, Air Inc is a good alternative to Bynder. However, the free version of the software has limited features and some users note that the software tends to suffer from lag due to bandwidth issues.
There are a number of great alternatives to Bynder, but ultimately, choosing the best brand asset management tool depends on the specific needs and goals of a business. Tools like Ziflow and Frontify prioritize creative collaboration, whereas tools like Brandfolder prioritize brand asset management.
If you’re looking for a tool that supports your creative operations with an all-in-one platform, Artwork Flow is always a good choice for your team. If you’d like to know more about how the platform can fit your needs, book a quick demo with our experts or start a free 7-day trial today!