Frontify is a powerful digital asset management and brand management platform, designed to help businesses and organizations maintain their brand identity and ensure brand consistency throughout their marketing channels. In this post, we'll explore the top 5 Frontify competitors, and talk about the features they offer and how they compare to Frontify. By the end of this post, you'll have a better understanding of Frontify's competition and be able to make an informed decision about what works best for your business.
1. Artwork Flow
- Intuitive and streamlined interface.
- Version control.
- Custom workflows and real-time collaboration features.
- AI-powered proofing tools are absolutely free.
- Asset control with user-level permissions.
- The platform doesn’t offer a free version.
Artwork Flow's pricing plans are as follows:
- Small businesses can purchase a Pro plan for $55 per user per month.
- Large organizations can contact the sales team for custom quotes.
Artwork Flow is rated an average of 4.5 out of 5.
Artwork Flow is an easier and more flexible platform to use compared to Frontify. Moreover, the platform provides AI-driven online proofing tools and creative intelligence features making it a notch above the rest.
Brandfolder is a digital asset management software that allows marketers and creatives across industries to increase their brand management potential. It helps to access, manage, and share assets in one place, allowing teams to attain goals efficiently.
- Strong search functionality.
- Asset categorization.
- Upload and download various file formats.
- Advanced filters and tagging capabilities.
- Permits both public and private linking to an asset.
- Unoriginal file formats take time to download.
Brandfolder offers custom quotes upon request.
The average rating of Brandfolder is 4.5 on 5.
Brandfolder is easier to use and can meet the needs of your business better. Frontify on the other hand, is easy to set up and focuses on quality.
3. Air Inc.
It is a digital asset management and Workflow management software that enables powerful tools such as search capabilities, smart tags, dynamic feedback, and more.
- Comprehensive dynamic feedback.
- Kanban view.
- Advanced file search with smart tags.
- Version management.
- Third-party app integration.
- The free version of the software has very few features.
- The software may function slowly because of bandwidth issues.
Pricing plans of Air Inc. are as follows:
- Free: No CC required. For individual users.
- Plus: $10/month. For small teams and freelance projects.
- Pro: $25/user/month. For growing teams.
- Enterprise: Custom plans for very large organizations.
Air Inc. has an average rating of 4.2 stars out of 5.
Compared to Frontify, Air Inc. is an ideal option if you’re looking to combine your creative operations platform with a digital asset management solution that also offers fine collaboration features.
Bynder is a comprehensive digital asset management tool that is user-friendly and intuitive. It helps to collaborate with stakeholders internally as well externally for projects.
- Robust metadata records.
- Flat DAM taxonomy.
- Automatic tagging.
- Automatic version creation.
- Dynamic asset transformation (DAT)
- Doesn’t offer many customization options.
- Taxonomy is not very intuitive.
You need to get in touch with their team to receive personalized pricing as per your business requirements.
Bynder has an average rating of 4.5 stars from users.
Users love Bynder for its outstanding features such as workflow automation capabilities, a wide range of template customizations, scalability, etc. They also rely on Bynder for feature updates and roadmaps.
Canto is another digital asset management tool that is a competitor to Frontify. It helps brands take control of their content libraries and get more out of their digital assets.
- Automate your content delivery with the media delivery cloud.
- 360° video support and facial recognition.
- App integrations.
- Customizable interface.
- Drag-and-drop could lead to repeated uploads or incorrect folder uploads.
You have to fill out a form on the website to get the pricing model.
Canto is rated 4.3 stars out of 5 by its users.
When it comes to features, Canto is the go-to tool here for users. From visual previews to reporting to branding, the platform has so much to offer.
From the analysis of the top 5 Frontify competitors, it is evident that each of these platforms has its unique strengths and weaknesses, which you should consider when making the choice for your business. For an easy and quick start, you can get a free trial with Artwork Flow to know more about it.