Are you a creative professional looking for a better way to streamline your workflow? In this blog post, we’ll be comparing two of the most popular digital asset management (DAM) solutions out there: Artwork Flow and Ziflow.
You'll learn about the features and benefits of each, and by the end, you'll know which is the right option for your creative projects. So let’s get started!
Artwork Flow is a brand asset management and creative collaboration platform that allows team members to review and approve creative work. It has an impressive DAM to store, organize, and find your creatives and a hub of free tools that makes brand compliance and asset-proofing effortless and error-free.
Ziflow is an asset management tool, creative collaboration tool, and project management platform rolled into one. It mostly helps marketing agencies and brands deliver exceptional creative content.
Artwork Flow vs. Ziflow: Feature comparison
- An intuitive DAM that allows centralized data storage.
- Free AI-powered proofing tools.
- Smart compliance tool to check label and packaging compliance.
- Ideal for brand managers, designers, product managers, and legal teams.
- Manage projects flawlessly from end to end with a flexible workflow management system.
- Gives you real-time updates on team activities.
- You can check artwork for changes using the version comparison tool.
- Version management helps retrieve every version of your files.
- Autoroute project management tool helps speed up creative operations.
- Measure time to completion or hours worked with time tracking.
Artwork Flow vs. Ziflow: Benefits
- An impressive UI that helps in easy navigation.
- Version control to store all asset versions in one place to preview or reclaim any time you need.
- AI-driven smart tags to find assets instantly.
- Free tools such as spell checker, color extractor, and pdf compare to ensure error-free creatives and brand consistency.
- Excellent customer support any time you need it.
- Easy collaboration as multiple users can add feedback in multiple formats.
- Every team member can stay in the loop as the system sends email notifications once feedback is posted and approval stage has been completed.
- Easily include your clients in every step of the review and approval process.
- Very intuitive and easy to use which saves training time.
- Highly flexible and customizable.
- Integrates with other third-party tools.
Artwork Flow vs. Ziflow: Drawbacks
- Doesn’t have a free version.
- Buggy plugins and glitches.
- When reviewing multiple assets, any changes in the revisions can lead to all the reviewed assets being uploaded again which leads to a waste of time.
- The folder structure is not intuitive.
Artwork Flow vs. Ziflow: Pricing
Artwork Flow is priced economically to help large enterprises and growing businesses alike.
- A Pro plan for small businesses is priced at $55 per user per month when billed monthly (and $49 when billed annually).
- For the Enterprise plan, the sales team suggests custom quotes.
The following are Ziflow's pricing plans:
- For personal use, one can use the software for free.
- Businesses can purchase at $40 per user per month.
- Customized plans for large organizations.
Artwork Flow vs. Ziflow: Customer rating
Artwork Flow is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 on average.
Ziflow has an average rating of 4.8 stars from customers.
Digital asset management needs are unique to each business. So, carefully consider a project management tool, in terms of its features, flexibility, pricing, and customer ratings that can benefit your business.
The right tool can definitely level up your marketing game. To know more, you can check out the free demo curated by the team at Artwork Flow.