Looking for a solution for brand asset management and creative collaboration? Torn between Artwork Flow and Brandfolder? You’ve come to the right place!
In this article, we will be doing a deep dive into the features and benefits of both platforms to help you decide which one is best for you. We will be comparing Artwork Flow and Brandfolder in terms of features, pricing plans, user experience, and more.
Read on to find the best fit for your team.
Artwork Flow is a creative collaboration and brand asset management platform for dynamic marketing and creative teams. With an intuitive DAM, user-friendly workflow management, and online proofing features, Artwork Flow helps brands manage their cross-media marketing needs effortlessly from within the same platform.
Brandfolder is a digital asset management platform that helps you store and distribute assets securely, and track their performance. With a robust asset search functionality and easy onboarding, Brandfolder is yet another platform many brand teams prefer for digital asset management.
Artwork Flow vs. Brandfolder: Feature comparison
- Centralized data storage with an intuitive DAM.
- Free proofing tools, including a spell checker, color extractor, and more.
- Strong collaboration functionalities for creatives, including comments, annotation, markup, and more.
- Workflow management to build complex workflows at scale to manage creative projects end to end.
- Strong asset search functionality.
- Advanced filters and tagging capabilities to easily categorize and organize assets.
- Asset categorization based on various criteria.
- Creative workflow management.
Artwork Flow vs. Brandfolder: Benefits
- Smart digital asset management with great search functionality and version control.
- AI-driven smart tagging of assets to categorize them better.
- Annotations and checklists to streamline the approval process.
- Proofing tools for error-free assets and label compliance.
- Effortless project management to finish design projects faster.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Share multiple assets with just one link.
- Publish links to content publicly or privately.
- Upload various asset formats and easily download converted versions.
- Smooth onboarding for even larger teams.
Artwork Flow vs. Brandfolder: Potential drawbacks
- While it has free tools, Artwork Flow doesn’t have a larger free tier of the platform.
- Longer processing times when downloading assets in formats they weren’t originally in.
- Users have claimed the access permissions on Brandfolder can be quite confusing.
Artwork Flow vs. Brandfolder: Who is it perfect for?
While both platforms serve CMOs, brand managers, marketers, and creative teams, Artwork Flow also helps legal and regulatory teams in consumer goods businesses comply with regulatory mandates.
Artwork Flow vs. Brandfolder: Customer rating
Both brand asset management tools have an average rating of 4.5 on 5.
Artwork Flow vs. Brandfolder: Pricing
Artwork Flow has pricing plans that cater to both SMBs and enterprises.
- A free plan for individuals and small businesses.
- The Pro plan is for mid-sized businesses and is priced at $39 per user per month when billed monthly (and $30 when billed annually).
- The Enterprise plan is for, well, enterprises, with custom quotes offered by the team.
Brandfolder offers custom quotes upon request.
Choosing the best brand asset management tool for you first requires a comprehensive evaluation of your specific needs, goals, and budget. While the parameters discussed here do matter, other factors such as ease of use, scalability, customization options, and customer support should also be taken into consideration. If you would like to hear more about these extra factors and how Artwork Flow could potentially be the tool for you, get in touch with us today.