Every brand dreams of a consistent brand presence and a high level of engagement. To ensure that, everyone involved in a particular project or campaign needs to work together. With remote work in existence, many companies are operating online, demanding the use of online proofing tools to make their lives easier.
What is online proofing software?
As a creative professional, you need to ensure that your visuals are error-free and of high quality for marketing purposes. So, it is necessary to collaborate with several team members and clients on a single platform in order to handle projects quickly. With an online proofing tool, your team can share files, collect feedback, and collaborate with your stakeholders until they get approval. Plus, this makes the entire process a lot smoother and faster. The best users of it are marketing teams, advertising firms, graphic designers, and video production companies.
In this article, we'll look at some of the best online proofing tools and software that will be indispensable in 2023.
1. Artwork Flow
Artwork Flow is a brand asset management and workflow automation platform that allows team members to review and approve creative work. Through this platform's easy-to-use interface, you can customize workflows, assign tasks and checklists, review artwork files, and provide feedback through annotations.
- Eliminate communication gaps and trace accountability for each proofing task with workflows and e-Sign features.
- Compare two versions of a design file for text or graphics changes.
- Reduce the time-to-market of your product with faster approval on print media like labels and packaging.
- Proof over 160 file formats with high-speed rendering at even at 6000% zoom, and load files instantly regardless of their size.
- Free AI-powered proofing tools and easy navigation.
Artwork Flow's pricing plans are as follows:
- Small businesses can purchase a Pro plan for $39 per user per month.
- Large organizations can contact the sales team for custom quotes.
The average rating of Artwork flow is 4.5 stars.
ProofHub is a project management and team collaboration tool designed to cater to the needs of every creative individual. This software provides your team, client, and stakeholder a centralized place to review and approve files without delayed feedback.
- Helps teams of all sizes manage complex tasks and collaborate seamlessly.
- Built-in chat and real-time discussions.
- Table view in ProofHub gives you an easy-to-understand overview of all tasks in list form.
- Automatic and manual time tracking to keep track of your team's productivity.
- Can be used both on the web and on mobile apps (desktop, Android, iOS).
ProofHub's pricing structure is:
- Essential plan starts at $45 per month
- Ultimate Control costs $89 per month.
On average, customers give ProofHub 4.5 out of 5 stars.
With Filestage, you can automate your creative proofing process and ensure the quality of your work. Using this digital proofing platform, your organization can invite multiple reviewers, track file versions, and set up custom workflows to route files to teams for feedback/approval.
- All file formats are supported, including designs, documents, videos, and even live websites.
- You can set due dates to trigger automated feedback reminders.
- Compare versions of your content side by side.
- Set up review steps for different types of reviewers, such as creatives, clients, or legal experts.
- Turn comments into a to-do list so you can Check off edits for the next version.
Filestage's pricing plans are as follows:
- The Standard plan at $19 per user per month
- The Professional plan at $39 per user per month
- Custom quotes for the Enterprise plan
The platform has an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
GoVisually is one of the go-to professional design softwares for creative and design teams. It lets you review and approve creative assets and files. It also integrates with many business apps via Zapier, so your team can automate workflows and work efficiently.
- Easily see what's changed with the built-in proof comparison tool.
- Share with unlimited reviewers.
- Automated client reminders.
- Offers video reviewing with exact timestamps
- Available on the web and for iOS (for iPhone users).
GoVisually's pricing structure is:
- The Solo plan at $25 per month
- The Team plan at $60 per month
The average rating of GoVisually is 4.4 stars.
QuickReviewer is an online proofing software that enables creative, marketing, and web development teams to review and approve videos, PDFs, HTML, and images faster. The program constantly adds new features to make it even easier for you and your team to collate feedback and get your work done.
- Lock video timelines or PDF scrolling to compare versions side-by-side.
- Review HTML by previewing it on different device screens.
- Get feedback on your web proofs from multiple reviewers at once.
- White Label with your company branding.
- QuickReviewer is mobile-friendly.
QuickReviewer’s pricing plans are as follows:
- The Forever Free plan with limited features
- The Pro plan for $35 per month
- The Premium plan for $100 per month
- Custom quotes for the Enterprise plan
The platform has an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars.
In conclusion, online proofing software has become a crucial tool for artists, writers, and other creative professionals in recent years. With so much to choose from, it can be difficult to figure out which software is the best for your specific needs. However, if you consider factors such as feature set, ease of use, and cost, you can find the perfect solution for your next project. Whether you're working on a complex project or simply need to proofread a document, the right tool can make all the difference.
Explore Artwork Flow's 7-day free trial to learn more!