External Users In Artwork Flow:
So what’s important about this? Imagine having tens of vendors (printers, consultants, agencies) who work with you on an interim basis. Proofing any file with so many reviewers is a painful process. You simply will not be able to track comments, changes, new file versions and maintain an audit trail for the same. Additionally, getting external users to sign up on any platform to get work done is easier said than done.
To solve this very problem, Artwork Flow will now allow you to add external users within a project itself. Simply enter the email address of the vendor you would like to include temporarily in a project, and assign them a review or file upload task. They get an email and can complete their task in 2 clicks - no sign up required. They don’t get access to anything else in your project or library, so your IP is protected.
How can this feature be used?
- Include your printer as a reviewer in your project
They get to simultaneously review your file and include suggestions so you don’t have to run another internal approval after receiving printer feedback
- Include your external agency or design freelancers as an uploader in your project
They get to upload your file without having access to any previous files or projects in your library
- Include your manufacturer as a reviewer in your project
They get to ensure all label data is in compliance right at the outset without resorting to changes later on
- Include your senior stakeholders as a reviewer in your project
Have to chase senior stakeholders to get final approvals? Include them in your project as an external user. You get their inputs in 2 clicks
Consider the amount of time it would save to your GTM strategy. Did I mention that this is a free feature for a limited time?
Source Artwork Optional
Artwork Flow was originally built with certain functionalities, one of which was a mandatory source file upload in projects after all reviewers have approved the file
- We heard our users, who au contraire, wanted this to be optional as many brands did not want to save their AI/CDR files, just the final PDFs for their artworks
- You can change this setting at a project level i.e., for projects where you desire that the source file be saved in your library, switch it on. For simpler proofing projects, you can switch it off, so the project gets complete when the final reviewer has approved the file
A new landing page for Artwork Flow
- Check out our brand new home page
Task Due Email
- An email will be sent before a task is due. You can also include the project creator as a CC in these emails
- This is optional and can be configured from your Settings page
- To cater to our global users, you can now set your account time zone in Artwork Flow. This will allow you to receive emails as per your time zone preferences
- In the future, this will allow you to trigger emails and escalations at your preferred time, giving you more control over your projects
Some big features released before September we are proud of
- A Google Drive extension to push your files directly into Artwork Flow
- An Adobe extension to complete your tasks from within Adobe itself. No need to navigate to Artwork Flow. This will save a lot of time for your designers
- Hola Español - We have launched a Spanish language website of our application. More languages are on the way. If you have a requirement for a specific language, let us know and we will push it up in our roadmap!
- A SaaS model - Concerned about onboarding efforts and AMCs? Worry no more, Artwork Flow is now completely pay as you go. Add/Update/Remove your users at will and you will only be billed for the number of user seats you have
Have some feedback for our product? Would you like to request some features? Reach out to us at email@example.com.