Why should I switch to online proofing software?
Online proofing software for your entire team
Collaborate with context.
Collaborate across teams with annotations and online proofing tools. Proof PDF, annotate videos, and ensure compliance without relying on other proofing software.
Share files with ease.
Share assets for online proofing and reviews in a single click with anyone. Control who sees what with user-level permissions to keep work secure.
Keep assets organized.
Store all asset versions and more in an AI-driven asset library. Track comments, access versions, and more from a single point of contact and make work easier.
Is Artwork Flow’s online proofing software right for your team?
Creative teams handle lots of assets like images, videos, and PDFs. But sometimes, it's a real pain to get things approved and feedback can be confusing.
Artwork Flow fixes all that:
- Approval workflows: Set up who needs to approve what.
- Real-time task management: Keep track of tasks as they happen.
- Streamlined feedback: Leave comments right on images, documents, and videos.
- No errors: Online proofing tools make sure nothing gets missed.
Artwork Flow saves time and makes graphic designers, video agencies, brand managers, and creative teams super efficient.
Why Artwork Flow
Features that make proofing fun!
FDA smart proofing
Comparing workflow efficiency:
Without asset proofing
- Multiple rounds of feedback across various channels, lacking clarity and leading to increased revisions.
- Complex and tangled approval processes causing confusion.
- Delayed creative project delivery due to lack of accountability.
- Increased asset revisions and assets prone to errors causing frustration and burnout.
- Proofing packaging labels is complex and tedious without a set system.
- Diluted brand image and compliance risks due to branding inconsistencies and manual checks.
With asset proofing
- Streamlined feedback loops with precise comments for smooth cross-team collaboration.
- Simplified and transparent approval workflows with detailed checklists.
- Project dashboards and notifications keeping everyone in the loop.
- Online proofing tools ensure errors are caught and resolved promptly.
- Proofing food packaging labels, cosmetics labels, etc. is smoother with detailed checklists and proofing tools.
- Strong branding and compliance, thanks to brand compliance scores and automated compliance checklists.